Holding note ~ theatre notes

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holding note

Ms TN is nearing the end of what has been an extraordinarily high-quality, buzzy week of theatre/dance going. In fact, I've been so busy going that I have been doing little writing... but reasoned and perhaps even properly spelt commentary is, I assure you, on the way. First up on a rather long list is Goodbye Vaudeville Charlie Mudd: a brief consideration was in yesterday's Australian but I'm meditating something a little longer here. Which will be up this weekend, I hope, with dance reviews hard on its heels. In the meantime, you need not lament for lack of reading: RealTime has been logging some heroic coverage of Dance Massive, much of it by some of our constellation of indefatigable Melbourne bloggers. Onwards!

No comments: