Blogmeet ~ theatre notes

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blogmeet

I'm off shortly to wine and dine at the inaugural Melbourne blogmeet - despite the online Melways informing me, rather alarmingly, that Gertrude St doesn't exist. (Perhaps Melbourne is more of a hallucination than I thought?) Looking forward to see which of you punters turn up, and a good gossip....

Update: Gertrude St was still there, the sun was a-sparkle and we had a convivial quorum. Matt reviews the Blogmeet (five stars) and makes us all sound classier than we are. Except Matt himself, of course, who is a dab hand at choosing wine...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i'll go an sip absinthe at the apothecary and pretty soon i'll be hallucinating all of you (and i can gossip about myself pretty good …)

Paul Martin said...

Melways? I used to use the online version frequently, but since I discovered Google Maps, I use that all the time now. It's interface is much friendlier and it's easier to use. You can customise all kinds of information and store favourite addresses.

Alison Croggon said...

Google maps can be a bit scary - in some American towns you can see through the windows! I'll keep it in mind though. Frances, make sure you're in Mebourne next time! I'm dying to meet you!