Sorry, everybody ~ theatre notes

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sorry, everybody

I was looking for a picture of my brain on the internet, but I couldn't find anything grotesque enough. Sorry everybody: especially to those young people at that excellent event, MUDFEST, whose shows I didn't make this week, and to those others who are waiting for reviews to emerge from this malfunctioning machine. I've been struggling for a couple of months, and this week's vile cold has helped nothing. I think I have to face the fact that I'm all wore out. Will post when I can; in the meantime, if you're looking for something to read, why not check out the essays in the archives?

5 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Have already done that! I went to a screening of the big screen adaptation of David Williamson's "Face to Face" and was searching theatrenotes for a review of a production of it. There appears not to have been one.

Alison Croggon said...

That hasn't even appeared in my inbox. Tell us more!

Geoffrey said...

http://www.facetofacethemovie.com/

Alison Croggon said...

...and?

Troubador said...

The play Face to Face was done at Playbox about ten years ago. It predates Theatrenotes and I don't think Alison was working as a theatre critic at the time, so would've had no cause to see it. I suspect she would've been scathing about it. As for me, I only hope the movie script is an improvement on the stage version.