Blogrollin' ~ theatre notes

Monday, October 02, 2006

Blogrollin'

After much procrastination (it's my middle name) I've finally ordered my disgracefully chaotic blogroll. Alphabetically, if you please, and by continent. You'll notice the Americans are beating us Australian and British types by several miles in the rush to cyberspace. I was planning to add my favourite litblogs, but I started getting RSI. Another day. And really I'm procrastinating on other things, like that short story due in a few days, and that novel due, well, soonish...

Those who scroll down the sidebar and investigate these riches will notice some new entries. Some, like Maxie Szalwinska's Webloge, are oversights I've been meaning to rectify for months, but others are brand spanking new, like Andrew Eglinton of Desperate Curiosity's very funky London Theatre Blog, and The Violet Vixen from LA.

And, given the relative paucity of my theatre-going these days, let me point you to Richard Watts, (of 3RRR's Smartarts), who is posting some pithy and entertaining reports on the Melbourne Fringe Festival. He's getting to a lot more events than I can. He's getting to lots more alcohol as well. I'm only slightly jealous. Viva Richard!

6 comments:

richardwatts said...

Thanks for the link, Alison.

Anonymous said...

Likewise, the link is greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.

I'm looking forward to that novel by the way. Nil desperandum.

Violet Vixen said...

Please allow me to also add my thanks, and to say that in my discussion of NYCentrism, I wasn't intentionally neglecting US-centrism, which is, of course, a quite valid issue.

Alison Croggon said...

Absolutely my pleasure, guys! They're all great blogs. Btw, VV, I realised later that comment probably sounded a little spikier than I intended - especially for a first comment - and my internet connection went phut for a few days, so I was offline and couldn't soften it (&c&c) - I was just intending to be gently wicked...

Anonymous said...

May I add the following, written by a working director in London?

http://pmiller67.blogspot.com/

genevieve said...

Oooh Alison - what a great list. Please, please give me a hoy when you are ready to share your litblogs.