Radio spots ~ theatre notes

Friday, September 01, 2006

Radio spots

Those curious to hear my dulcet tones can listen to me speaking about Joanna Murray-Smith's The Female of the Species on ABC Radio's The Deep End. I fear my vocabulary went into a nosedive - this interview was done second thing in the morning, after I had already done another review for The Book Show (pre-scripted, fortunately, and coming up soon) and after a night's insomnia induced by cortisone. That's my excuse, anyway. I will review The Female of the Species here soon, and I swear not to say the word" fun" once...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listening to your dulcet tones was...er..fun!

Chris Boyd said...

Oh, fucking hell! Even the national broadcaster piss-spells your name. "Allison Croggan"... Two strikes.

Lucky your name's not Bojana Novakovic I spose.

Jeeeeez, Louise! :)

Alison Croggon said...

*Blush* Nazid, you are wicked. I don't know why the ABC can't spell my name, Chris, but at least they are spelling it two different ways...!