Au revoir ~ theatre notes

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Au revoir

This is a brief good bye - I'm off on a six week tour of England and Ireland, where I'll be reading poetry to those foolish enough to invite me. If you happen to be in that part of the Northern Hemisphere, you can check out my reading dates here.

After a tedious succession of colds and viruses, I'm more than happy to be missing the bulk of the Melbourne winter. But I'm not so happy to miss out on the first production of King Lear (MTC) I can remember in my home town, or Pamela Rabe at the Malthouse in Woman-Bomb. There's some seriously interesting theatre on while I'm away... But hey, them's the breaks.

Meanwhile, my thanks to the readers of this blog. There are more of you every week, and your comments, public and private, keep me going and make me believe that what I'm doing is worthwhile. And thanks also to the theatre companies for their support. I'll be back at the end of July, refreshed and reinvigorated. See you then!

No comments: